Friday, October 7, 2011

Stop and Hear Mother Earth

Have you ever just stopped and listened to what Mother Nature is telling you? I mean really listened? At times we forget that we can 'hear' with all our senses, not just the hearing of our ears. 


Try this:


Take a walk outside.
Do you see her message? Do you smell her words? Can you touch and know her meaning?


When I walk outside I see her message, and she says to me, "This Earth was created for all living things". When I smell her words, I hear, "I have made the aroma pleasant so that you can enjoy the beauty of Nature". When I touch the soil, she whispers softly to me, "It is up to you (humankind) whether you will have all this to love in the future. You are the caretakers, the guardians of the land. Cherish and protect Me so that future generations have a chance to know Me'".


Remember this. When you are walking outside and you see trash, pick it up and dispose of it properly. It doesn't matter how it ended up there. Be conscience of the Earth and how we effect Her.


Dark Blessings Children of the Ancients! 
)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment